WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ONLINE AND VIRTUAL CLASS?
- Online classes are self-paced, individual, and taught using modules. Students log in at their own leisure and complete on their own time. On the other hand, virtual classes are taught via zoom and have specific meeting dates as if you're in class. Virtual classes have multiple students on the screen and everyone is visible to everyone.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds. We do understand that life happens so, a credit can be applied to the account if you need to cancel for any reason.
WHAT IF I FAIL THE PRE-LICENSE FINAL?
- You have two attempts to pass the final exam within a six-month period. After two failed attempts you are required to retake the class. Study Study Study.
HOW DO I GET THE TEXTBOOK?
- Textbooks are mailed immediately after registration.
WHAT IS THE ATTENDANCE POLICY?
- Students must be logged in at least 5 minutes before class starts. Cameras must be on at all times to obtain credit for the day. For pre-license students, you are allowed only 6 hours of missed class time. Missed hours can be made up but please inform the instruct as soon as possible to make plans for makeup.
HOW DO I ACCESS CLASS?
- Students must create a free ZOOM account. The link to the class will be sent via email. We recommend logging in with a desktop/laptop instead of mobile.
HOW LONG IS CLASS?
- Class length is always noted in hours when you register. It varies.
HOW DO I GET CREDIT FOR THE PRE-LICENSE CLASS?
- After completion of the class, the final is given. Students must receive a 70% or higher in order to pass the class. The record of completion will be reported to the Georgia Real Estate Commission within two days of the final exam.